EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE 24/7
For more than three decades, our team members have been documenting construction projects and supporting the engineers and contractors who build the world we live in with our many construction support services.
From progress photography that documents the building of tunnels and high-rise buildings to training videos that explain the process or equipment for future generations, our expert photographers and videographers have the experience to document your project so it can “come to life.”
Our staff is also prepared to step onto your job site with a safety-conscious approach and have been through several required safety training programs. Our photo and video techs are railroad track safety trained as well as OSHA, SWAC, TWIC and Confined Space certified.
Below is a list of some of our industry-specific construction support services and products available to our valued clients. If you don’t see what you need, rest assured that the Stokes team can meet any specification or work with you to design an even better system for your project.
Pre, Progress, Post Construction & Photography
Job Site Documentation & Photography
Pre, Progress, Post Construction Videos
We are prequalified with many agencies, including:
Sampling of our current construction documentation projects:
- LOVE Park – Philadelphia, PA
- Lincoln Park Towers – Newark, NJ
- FMC Tower – Philadelphia, PA
- Chesapeake Bay Bridge aka William Preston Lane, Jr. Memorial Bridge – Annapolis, MD
- PSE&G Bergen-Linden Corridor 345k V Transmission Upgrade Project – Bergen/Linden, NJ
- Hugh L. Carey Tunnel – Brooklyn, NY
- Delaware Aqueduct Rondout-West Branch Bypass Tunnel Project – Contracts BT-1 & BT-2 – Newburgh, NY
- I-78 Water Main Crossing – Lower Saucon, PA
- Madison Sanitary Sewer Replacement – Madison, NJ
- Cortlandt Street Subway Station – Manhattan, NY
- 26th Ward Water Waste Treatment Plant – Brooklyn, NY
- Tunnels and Bridges
- Historic Sites and Buildings