Stokes Creative Group, Inc. brings more than 30 years of experience to the professional world of documenting construction projects. Our 360 Construction Documentation system offers a whole new level of protection for your project and your business.
We all know that no sooner does construction begin than someone complains about “new” damage to their home or business. Whether it’s a crack in the sidewalk or a brick out of place, your firm – and its legal department – needs proof of the conditions before your project began.
- Allows you to document more and to control how you see it.
- Allows you to zoom in on details anywhere in the sphere of view.
- Images can be connected to GPS mapping for easy management.
- Surveys can be created for highway, utility, street scape, building or any other project.
- High-resolution cameras quickly and efficiently create a user-controlled 360-degree view.
- Ensures accurate documentation while offering a more engaging and appealing view of your project.
Whereas pre-existing exterior surveys typically covered the perimeter of the project where Stokes technicians walked and drove the sidewalk alignment and only gave a one-perspective view; our new user-controlled 360-degree surveys allow the customer to pan left, right, up and down to document what was once unattainable. One 360 view can take the place of several images. For interior projects, we can capture details wall to wall and floor to ceiling; these surveys allow you to virtually walk through the building without taking a step out of your office.
360-degree views can also be a key element to marketing efforts. To see an example and learn more about this service, please visit
We look forward to saving your project time, money and headaches!